September 8, 2013

A Whole Lotta Love

Today is a special day that creeps up on me every year...do you know what it is? 

Grandparent's Day.

While my first thoughts on this day are typically of special memories with my own grandparents from since I was a little girl...it doesn't take long until my thoughts switch to our boys' many loving grandparents.  They are blessed to have paternal grandparents, maternal grandparents, two great grandparents, and even some 'bonus' grandparents.  Despite the large number, they all have one thing in common.  They love our boys and spoil them rotten! OK, that's two things.  But the point is our boys are blessed with many that love them and care for them and I just wanted to take a quick minute to say Happy Grandparent's Day and we all love you too!!!

Happy Grandparent's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking on behalf of all the different types of grandparents available to Carter and Ben, I feel it is safe to say that we are all more than pleased that the boys are our grandsons and we could wish for no better grandson's than Carter and Ben.

    ReplyDelete