I get giddy at the possibility of snow. I get extremely excited when the forecast calls for 6-10" of snow. I cannot contain myself when the snow actually starts falling and actually sticks to the ground.
How quickly this excitement can change to fear when the winds pick up, the power starts to flicker, and the temperature continues to drop. I began to wonder what we might do for our sleeping baby if we lost heat. But, thankfully we kept power despite the wind and the snow continued to fall most of the night and morning. It is just beautiful.
March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful pictures, especially the one of the cardinal and the pictures taken at night. I still believe you are a hidden author waiting to burst free upon us. Thanks for the beauty.
ReplyDeleteAmazing winter wonderland, and the ice cream sounds yummie.
ReplyDelete