March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

Technically, I guess I should say happy spring eve, but we have had four days of glorious weather so I am celebrating a little early. With all of the noisy work going on in the kitchen, it has been really nice to be able to play outside a bit. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of our new favorite activities...sidewalk chalk and watering the yard.

Our favorite place to color is the tree.



Watering our daffodils.



Then Carter brought me a worm. Lovely.



I am not sure how much water ended up on our plants, but Carter didn't seem to mind.



Hope you guys are enjoying spring too!

3 comments:

  1. I think my plants would grow better if I had my little buddy around to help with the watering. Great pictures, and a cute one on facebook too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're waiting for spring to get here. 34 tomorrow night. BRRRRR!!! Glad to see YC is enjoying the pretty days and that momma and daddy can keep him occupied with fun things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 out of 4 pictures left handed!! I'm rooting for that, you know.

    ReplyDelete