July 12, 2010

Little Bittle Update

It has been awhile since I have written about my Little Bittle Design business on the ATL Post. (by the way - do you guys know where the names for both this blog and my little business came from? If not, leave a comment and I will fill you in.) Despite my silence about Little Bittle Designs it has been keeping me busy and I am still loving it.

With only seven weeks until baby boy #2 makes his arrival, I am trying to offer some Fall and Halloween designs a little early because Little Bittle will be taking a maternity break for (at least) the months of September and October.

Here are a couple of the new designs that I have just listed on my Etsy store.

Isn't this friendly ghost brother/sister set cute? I really like the brown and green shirts too.



This one is for Carter and I plan on making a onesie for baby brother just as soon as we can decide on a name.



Go ahead and check out my Etsy store to see the rest of the Halloween designs and more!

For those of you on Facebook, Little Bittle Designs now has a fan page. We are up to 210 fans and counting. Once we reach 250 fans, it will be Giveaway time! I will draw 2 names at random and each of those 2 fans will win a free shirt.

Football designs and a couple of other Halloween options still to come, so check back again soon!

If you are wanting more Little Bittle Design information, here are a few links:
www.littlebittledesigns.etsy.com
www.littlebittledesigns.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/littlebittledesigns

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed that you continue to find success with your clothing designs. I know it will be hard to continue with the new baby (what did you say his name was going to be?) and the sweet YC to take care of at the same time. I know you will find a way.

    ReplyDelete