November 25, 2010

Thankful.

Things have been busy lately and blogging has taken a back seat.

We have had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and the last thing I am going to be thankful for today is my pillow, which I hope to find in the next 15 minutes.

I have uploaded a new photo album for November with pictures from the past couple of days. Stories to come later.



Hope you have had a day full of family cheer, yummy food, and good memories. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good time and great food for all. But rest assured when it comes time for me to print out pictures I will not be printing whatever it is that you put the AU on. And regardless of the outcome today, which was a gift to you from our poor pitiful team that had numerous injuries to contend with, Bama will always be my choice. RTR

    ReplyDelete