B: He says "choo choo" whenever he hears anything that sounds like a train or sees one. And when he says "choo choo" it is more like "chooooooooooooo choooooooooooooooooo!" and he clinches his whole body in excitement.
C: Sometimes he will tell me something random and then end with "you know that mama?" I just think it is really cute.
B: Wants to be just like big brother right now. A couple of days ago, C had to sit in his thinking spot for pushing Ben (I think). What does B do? He goes to sit beside C in his thinking spot.
C: can write his name all by himself! We have been working on lots of "mail" lately and he has really enjoyed tracing letters. Well, the other day his "mail" to me included his name, written ALL BY HIMSELF (no tracing). It was even spelled correctly.
B: He is so ready to talk! But until he can physically say more words he expresses himself by a sound that reminds me of seals barking.
C: Pretty sure he is going to be a lefty like his mama.
Those are just a few that I wanted to jot down tonight...love my boys!
I LOVE the November pictures. Fun in so many places, especially in the leaves
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're doing this. I kept journals of Kelly from the hospital through several grades, especially the funny things she said or did. Not only are they fun for me to re-read, but she loves to read them herself now.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the new blog and pictures. Cute sayings and cuter boys.
ReplyDelete