September 5, 2012

The First Day of School

The boys have officially started their new preschool! 

Ready to go...



Actually...Ben was ready yesterday! Luckily, I found both backpacks post move. When Ben saw his, he immediately put it on and started saying "Ben go school, Ben ready school." Then I had to tell him that school was tomorrow, not today. Ben's next thought? "Ben, go night night" I told you he was ready!

A quick brother hug before the ride to school...



Carter running to get to his classroom...Ben stopping to check out every single plant along the path. Very typical of their personalities!



Carter with one of his teachers...



Ben wasted no time getting to work...



I tried to get a picture of him with one of his teachers...but he was too busy!



The preschool at this church is set up on the lower level and we park and come in at the upper level. The downstairs hallway is a little narrow, so they have the parents pick the kids up at the upper level. The kids come up the elevator as a class. Here is what I saw when Ben's class came up...



And he ran straight to me and gave me a great big hug! I was still busy hearing all about Ben's day when Carter's class came up the elevator...but I will get an elevator shot of him the next time.

It was a great first day! Both boys had a good time...and the teachers gave good reports.

Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they had a great time, with lots of activities. Thanks for the snapshots into their first day of school in Carolina

    ReplyDelete