I started with construction paper and sketched the letters in a bold black marker. Then I set them up at the table with markers and stickers and told them to decorate the letters however they wanted...
Once the letters were done...we went outside to our front porch and I took pictures of the boys holding their letters. Here are a few outtakes...
Once they were all cropped and similarly sized, I created a collage in Picasa. I had a great Walgreens coupon and ordered cards with envelopes. I think they were a big hit...and we just might use them again!
We also gave our teachers new books for their classroom. I thought this would be something that gets used often and I wrote a note inside each book cover so the teachers would remember our kids when they read these books to their classes over the next years...
You are SO creative!! How cute!! :)
ReplyDelete