October 12, 2010

A Few Daddy Moments...

Here is Daddy on Monday morning. Ready to walk out the door to get to work in time for a meeting.



Ben decided he needed to stick around a bit longer. At least long enough for him to change his shirt.

And here is what Daddy typically wears around the house these days.



We found out last Monday that he has shingles and he has one spot on his neck, so he has been wearing every shirt with a collar in his closet, and wearing them fully buttoned, to protect Ben from getting chicken pox. When the buttons don't quite come up high enough, he adds this bandana for extra protection.

And here is Daddy and his boys this morning in bed.



Ben actually had a good night last night. I put him to bed at 8, fed and put him down at midnight, and fed and put him down at 4. When Ben woke back up at 6, I decided to let Daddy have some snuggle time with Ben. Carter decided to snuggle too after he woke up.

2 comments:

  1. Those three boys look comfy. Great pictures. I always said that you can tell the new dads at church by the spit up on their jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the last pic!! And thanks for explaining the bandana. For a moment I thought Adam had gotten a little light in his loafers! haha :) Hope you all are well. Blessings for a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete