December 16, 2010

First Blast of Winter

Last year we got LOTS of snow. More snow in one year than I had seen in my previous 30 years. During one of the snows, Mimi was in town, so she kept Carter while Adam and I walked to a nearby sledding hill. We proudly brought our trash can lids and were ready to soar down the snow covered hill. Well, we soared about 5 feet and then came to a stop. No matter how fast of a running start we had, the trash can lids just didn't cut it. So, I invested in a couple of improved sledding options this year. I was hesitant to make the purchase because I was convinced that once I was prepared for the snow, we would not see one flake. So take that, Winter. I bought a sled and we have snow. And Carter LOVED it.

Here he is trying on his new hat and gloves.



Carter and Daddy ready to play.



And play they did.

1 comment:

  1. Good on ya, Adam, for taking time to play with your son. In just a couple of years, you'll have two to play with. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete