First up, just a cute photo of Ben. Sometimes when we are out shopping he is very chatty and happy. And during this trip he was loving his tongue!

We have had some fun playdates at the Children's Musuem and Carter has enjoyed riding the train with his friends. Here is Hannah...

And James...notice how the mama's unknowingly coordinated their outfits.

A fun shot from Poppa's visit. I think I sent this one to Nana so she could see what Poppa was up to on his trip.

And speaking of Nana, Carter was sad she wasn't here so we talked about her a lot and even spelled her name with our magnet letters.

My little gardener hard at work...

This was another fun indoor project. Shortly after we finished painting our outdoor furniture, Carter was asking for "more blue tape." So we got out the painters tape and we taped down lots of "roads" for his cars. We drove all over "town" and added cows and sheep to the "farms." Then we drew and cut out our house and daddy's office and lots of people to add to the "town." It was a lot of fun.

Ben is very mobile by rolling these days and this is one of his favorite positions. I don't know how he gets under there but he loves to get the bottom half of his body under the ottoman and then push up and look super proud.

Here is Carter with a pirate telescope we made. We have been enjoying the new "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" cartoon on Disney Jr. and I guess it inspired this telescope.

A fun shirt I made for my nephew. Little Bittle has been having an inventory reduction sale and I got very busy for a few weeks.

We had a home energy audit...hopefully Adam will write more about this at some point. It was really cool.

This is one of Carter's favorite sleeping positions and I just think it is really sweet and cute.

New shoe day...

Breakfast time with my boys...

Brotherly love...

More brother playing...

We went to a soccer field to kick some balls. I was checking on Ben and hear "uh-oh" Carter had stuck his head through the net. He thought it was pretty funny. I told him that was dangerous and asked him to not do it again, but I snapped a cute picture first.

Poor Ben. He looks a little scared in this picture. But his big brother just loves him SO much.

Sleeping in one morning...

We enjoyed dinner with some old neighbors at their new house and Carter loved rockin' out to their drum set.


That's all for now folks. We are enjoying a 'staycation' right now. Lots of landscaping work done yesterday and a HUGE pile of mulch just delivered this morning. Better get to work.
Sitting down here in the ole home town, it's alwaays great to see up to date pictures of the two younguns. Keep them coming.
ReplyDelete