April 12, 2011

To Nap or Not to Nap

My boys play this game daily. Today Ben resisted his morning nap. Then he woke after just 45 minutes for his afternoon nap. Carter was worn out from a great day of playing hard at school. I took this picture on the way home today.



His cheeks were pink and his hair wet from running around so much on the playground. I was really hopeful for a good nap. Thirty minutes after I left his room I could still hear him making noise. Sigh.

But, ten minutes later, all was quiet, so I went up there to check on him. This is how I found him.



All curled up at the top of his bed with his pillow on top. I think he must have been "hiding" - one of his favorite games - and fell asleep.

Don't worry, I moved the pillow before I left so he could get some air.



Hoping for just one afternoon this week when my boys will sleep at the same time. But I know they are just playing games with mama and keeping me on my toes. Job well done boys.

1 comment:

  1. Fond memories for you to recall later in life.

    ReplyDelete