The weather continues to be hot. And my two boys break a sweat before we are even loaded up in the car. Poor Ben is usually wet whenever I get him out of the carseat. So we try to get out the sprinklers whenever we can. Yesterday daddy was home early so I got out the camera while he kept up with the boys.
Ben is getting more steady on his feet every day. He is walking while only holding on with one hand. And he will stand all by himself if he doesn't know that that is what he is doing.
The boys are starting to have fun together and it is really so much fun to watch. I love hearing them laugh with each other.
Little Ben conitnues to have no fear. He tries to do everything big brother does and then some! This picture is a Ben classic. He crawled right into the sprinkler and then just froze as soon as the water attacked his face!
Hope to be back again soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment