October 6, 2011

Hello?

Anybody still there?

I don't blame you if you're not. I just disappeared for over a month and didn't even say goodbye. It wasn't intentional, I promise. Life has just been busy. Ben is now 1 and walking everywhere he wants to go, which means mama is chasing after him everywhere he goes! Carter is back in school 3 mornings a week snd has started soccer camp too! Adam's work has been busier than normal and I have started a new business too!

Most of you know that I have been running a small embroidery business called Little Bittle Designs for the past couple of years. While I am still enjoying the embroidery industry...it was getting more and more difficult to find the time to actually stitch out products. So I decided to change things up a bit and start selling embroidery designs that other embroiderers could purchase.

It has been a fantastic process. I have learned how to digitize...how to buy a domain name...how to launch a website...and have my products available for instant download...how to use photoshop (very very basic level!)...and so much more!

Here are some of the designs I have created...would love to hear which one is your favorite!


And if you want to see more...

Please check out my website here.

Follow All Things Applique on Facebook here.

Follow All Things Applique on Twitter here.

Check out the All Things Applique blog here.

Oh, and I am selling designs on Etsy here.

See? I promise I really have been busy!

If you know anyone with an embroidery machine - please tell them about All Things Applique!

5 comments:

  1. I'm here. (barely:)
    Tracy, you are so talented! It is hard to pick one, so my top three would be the tree with swing, the airplane, and the butterfly. The Owls are all really cute too. Miss you , friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! They are all so darn cute! Seriously, I love them all! I think my faves are the airplane (middle row), the porcupine, the tree with swing, and all the owls! Nice work! I am so proud of you! I miss you - would love to play soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIL Sara sent me over as I have an embroidery machine! I will be in touch as I love your designs- def. my taste! Would have loved the pumpkin ones but I already made some for my two little guys. Will hit you up for some Christmas ones soon! Very impressed you learned to do all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, how cute!!! I Like so many but especially 3rd row airplane, snowman, black hat owl, and green owl w/ antlers, and rocking horse. Hope you are good and the business does great! E is still not walking and I sure don't mind! Enjoy that sweet boy, what a fun age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so cute! My very favorite is the hedgehog! I wish I did embroidery and applique so I could buy some of these.

    ReplyDelete