April 19, 2009

At Home

We set the alarm this morning for 4:15 to begin our trip home which made for a very long day. I am very close to turning out the lights, but wanted to share this fun video with you before calling it a day. This afternoon we strolled to some nearby swings and tried to recreate the fun and giggles we heard a few weeks ago. I think the camera distracted Carter just a little bit, but we still got some good belly laughs. Hope you enjoy.

We had a wonderful trip down south visiting family and friends and I have several pictures and stories to share this week...but for now it is bed time. Happy Monday to you!

2 comments:

  1. Please give us a video of your new "gun" trick. This is terrific. Thanks. glad you made it home safely. Thanks for coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every minute and thanks for sharing some precious moments with us. Good luck with growing the veggies.

    ReplyDelete