Despite the sorrow during my grandmother's final days, little Carter is nothing but a bundle of joy. He has brought smiles to my mom, to my granddaddy, and even to my grandmother on the day we arrived. Here is a slideshow of some precious Carter faces during an afternoon playtime with Mimi. There are more pictures than usual - but these are for Carter's daddy whom we are missing very much and who I think is missing his little man too.
Thanks for all of your comments and prayers. I am really glad to be here with my family. I have had some precious moments with my grandmother and granddaddy and even got to take my mom out to dinner for her birthday last night! And a great big thanks to Mimi who has been here with us babysitting Carter, washing clothes, cleaning dishes, etc. Her being here has given me the ability to spend lots of time at my grandparents - time I will cherish forever.
We appreciate your continued prayers.
August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you and your bundle of joy can be there with your family at this time. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. and Great Pictures!!
ReplyDelete