They started talking of snow earlier this week and I did my best to dismiss it. I figured it was just the first potential snow of the season and that we might see a flurry or two. But the talk continued and the inches predictions kept growing. I had just been to Wal-Mart yesterday but I returned to the grocery store again today to buy more stuff just in case. The grocery store was as crazy as I have ever seen it. Lines formed half way down the aisles. When I finally got in line I counted and there were 8 full carts ahead of me. But, we got what we needed, and are now all hunkered down for the weekend. Here are a couple of shots from our front porch just a few minutes ago...
December 18, 2009
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
And I think it is going to do just that.
They started talking of snow earlier this week and I did my best to dismiss it. I figured it was just the first potential snow of the season and that we might see a flurry or two. But the talk continued and the inches predictions kept growing. I had just been to Wal-Mart yesterday but I returned to the grocery store again today to buy more stuff just in case. The grocery store was as crazy as I have ever seen it. Lines formed half way down the aisles. When I finally got in line I counted and there were 8 full carts ahead of me. But, we got what we needed, and are now all hunkered down for the weekend. Here are a couple of shots from our front porch just a few minutes ago...

They started talking of snow earlier this week and I did my best to dismiss it. I figured it was just the first potential snow of the season and that we might see a flurry or two. But the talk continued and the inches predictions kept growing. I had just been to Wal-Mart yesterday but I returned to the grocery store again today to buy more stuff just in case. The grocery store was as crazy as I have ever seen it. Lines formed half way down the aisles. When I finally got in line I counted and there were 8 full carts ahead of me. But, we got what we needed, and are now all hunkered down for the weekend. Here are a couple of shots from our front porch just a few minutes ago...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...what fun
ReplyDeletewow! It looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Looks like you guys will have a White Christmas...so jealous!
ReplyDelete