December 28, 2009

Presents by Pictures

I am going to give you the highlights of our Christmas by pictures. My dining room table is full of post Christmas decorations that need to be packed away and there are plenty of other items on the to do list, so I hope you will forgive my lack of story telling and enjoy the pictures.

The first gift of the year started out with tears after a head bonk.


We quickly recovered and started digging in.


Carter signing "thank you" to Gram.


I think he enjoyed the present opening!


Santa delivered and brought cars and books as promised during our visit.


I have a feeling this toy will get a lot of use!


Since we didn't travel to see most of our family this Christmas, I attached pictures to Carter's presents so he would know who they were from.


Carter waiting patiently as Daddy unties all of those pesky ties!


Trying on one of Daddy's gifts.


A shot of the Christmas morning chaos.


Our Christmas dinner menu consisted of butternut squash soup...roasted duck and stuffing...sweet potato casserole...and roasted tomatoes.





We even roasted chestnuts - I had never even purchased chestnuts before but they were yummy!


So there you have it - our Christmas in a nutshell. I can't believe Christmas is over. It all passed too quickly - but I enjoyed every minute of it while it was here!

1 comment:

  1. Even though your first "family Christmas" at your home started out on a bad note, I am pleased that it ended up on a good one.

    ReplyDelete