March 8, 2011

Toy Explosion

Carter really wanted to stay home and play all day yesterday. I tried to suggest fun activities in the morning and he said "stay home and play." Then, after naptime, I suggested some other fun things to do. Again, "stay home and play." So, I decided it was a good day to bring up a tub of toys from the basement that had been taking a break. Within minutes, this is what my living room looked like:



Both boys found new toys to enjoy...





It was great to see Carter rediscover some of his old toys. And I am excited to see Ben enjoy some of these toys for the first time. And truth be told, mama is excited to have some new toys in the mix too.



I should do toy swaps more often than I do!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like the best toys for children are ones that they can chew on. And Happy Birthday again from your dad.

    ReplyDelete