January 2, 2012

Blog Resolutions 2012

I felt like I was playing catch-up with this blog for most of 2011. Somehow taking the time to journal life's events always ended up at the bottom of the "to do" list. But even after a multi-week silence, whenever I posted a new blog, several very loving grandparents would comment immediately how much they enjoyed the new stories or pictures. I always appreciate those comments and am so glad I can share some of our boys' cuteness since we are far away. So, I am making several Blog Resolutions for 2012.

1) Post the following Blogs that I never got around to last year:
- Potty Training
- Baby Shower Fun
- Best Brother Shots of 2011
- Best Garden Shots of 2011
- Busch Gardens
- Poppa & Nana's House & Carter's Bday
- Beach
- The Tent
- A New Tree
- Auburn
- Soccer Camp
- Thanksgiving
- Christmas
- Wintergreen

2) Take and post a picture a day for a month while shooting in manual mode on my camera.

3) Give this blog a new look.

4) Turn 2008 and 2009 blog posts into a book with Blurb.

Hopefully I can knock these out and add some other ideas to the list...but I am going to start with an attainable list. :)

2 comments:

  1. On cue, here is a grandparent who loves the pictures and stories, and the family that makes up the great tales. Happy New Year. May 2012 be wonderful to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list...I look forward to catching up on those blogs with you. Definitely take the time to create books...I did that last year and will again and it's wonderful to see our lives on paper!!

    ReplyDelete