September 19, 2008

Ahoy, me hearty!

Adam and I took a day trip back to Charlottesville and I visited some friends from work. Here is just one of the many reasons I miss those folks at WCS...they informed me that it was International Talk Like a Pirate Day. How did they know this? I have no idea...but they are always full of fun facts and silly information that brings fun and laughter to the workplace. In honor of such a special day, young Carter is wearing his "Argh!" onesie. We tried to get him to make the "Argh" noise - this is what we got. (Translation: "mommy and daddy - you are weird!")

Another fun piece of information for today...our gas only cost $2.33 per gallon. Before you all rush out to try to find a gas station with such great prices, let me explain. Our grocery store started a new program called Fuel Perks. For every $50.00 we spend in groceries, we get $0.10 off our next fill up (up to 20 gallons). Well, I had been letting our Fuel Perks accumulate all summer and finally cashed in this morning. What a cool program, huh?

1 comment:

  1. What are the chances that you would have a onsie that said AARGH??? B ut je looks cute in it.

    ReplyDelete