September 28, 2008

5 hours!!!

5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Last night. Very exciting.

All the books say that most babies start to sleep for longer periods at 3 months. Well, Carter turned 3 months last Thursday. On Friday night he slept from 7:00 - 1:15. Unfortunately, we were up for some of that time watching the presidential debate. Last night Carter slept from 11:00 - 4:15. Amazing. Can't remember the last time I slept that long uninterrupted - last January? March? I was up in the middle of the night several times while pregnant changing positions or going to the bathroom, so this was quite an accomplishment.

For those Bama fans out there - quite a game last night. The Tiger/Tide match-up this year might be a little more interesting than the past 6.

2 comments:

  1. Could'nt resist the dig, huh? Well, a new streak will start soon. Better get some more sleep cuayse I'll be calling alot when we win. Roll Tide>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the good sleep is continuing for all. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete