October 1, 2008

Happy October

It is definitely starting to feel like fall. Our forecast for the next week is highs in the mid 70's and lows in the 50's. Anyone want to come visit?

I really love being outside this time of year. Carter and I have been spending lots of time sitting on the front porch and walking outside in the shade of our Japanese Maple tree. We have new mums in our planters and pumpkins on the front porch. Our grass is germinating nicely. It now looks more green than brown. Soon it will be time to carve jack-o-lanterns. If only we could make it to an Auburn football game.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the offer. Wish I could. GREAT picture of you and young Carter. ILMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an awful time leaving comments, so this one probably won't work, either. Such adorable pix! He always looks so alert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in. We look forward to seeing you soon. Maybe there's room for poppa on that play mat.

    ReplyDelete