Here is the before picture...just 2 short weeks ago.

And now the after picture. It is now definitely more green than brown. I think we should have thrown a bit more seed. But, we are pleased with the improvement for sure!

Here is a shot of a low spot in the yard. All of the seed gravitated to the low spot during a heavy rain.

And here is a shot of Adam multi-tasking..."rocking" Carter while pulling weeds. Quite a combo, huh?

Well congratulations. As someone who tried for several years to grow grass in the front of the house, I am delighted to see someone have success with that project. Looks great. Hopefully it will hold up under one of your heavy snows (you will have at least one, you know).
ReplyDeleteWell I must say your "green field" looks better than anything I have down South. Good job, maybe you have some of Gramma's green thumb.
ReplyDeleteWow it looks great!
ReplyDelete