October 8, 2008

Breaking News

Well, I didn't think that I would be posting anything this soon after last night's catch-up entries. But, I wanted to report that Carter rolled over this morning. I was in the kitchen fixing Carter a small prune juice bottle (poor guy) and Adam announced that Carter just rolled over. So I rushed into the living room and Adam put Carter on his tummy again and sure enough he rolls right over to his back. We are pretty proud. :)

3 comments:

  1. Back to front. Front to back. Crawling. Pulling up. First steps. Running. All of a sudden he's married and out the door. Enjoy all that inbetween

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that moment. I had put Reid near the Christmas tree so he could look at lights while I was wrapping packages, and all of a sudden, he was on his tummy! Now he's walking and about to talk - it flies by so fast.

    ReplyDelete