May 28, 2009

Our One Tooth Wonder

Can you believe our one tooth wonder caused all of this damage?
After comforting Carter during some teething pain we were trying to get him back on track with putting himself to sleep. One night I went in to check on him and his chin and sleeper sack were drenched and covered with little brown specks. I couldn't figure out what it was - then I went to inspect his crib and that it what I found.
He has been standing up in his crib whenever he gets upset and he refuses to sit down by himself. While standing he gnaws at the crib railing. Thankfully we found this contraption at Babies R Us which is saving Carter's tooth and his crib (and bringing much needed peace of mind to his mommy and daddy).
But he definitely left his mark.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. My little buddy was busy. Looks like a good solution. I just love the look on Carter's face with his new wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was initially SO upset by teething marks made on the crib by the boys. I find myself already becoming sentimental about them, though, even with another baby still using the crib. The marks have gone from unsightly to endearing in just a few years. You'll probably find the same to be true as soon as he outgrows this phase!

    ReplyDelete