I have been dreaming of purchasing an embroidery machine for some time now. Originally it started as a wish to make cute appliqued and monogrammed clothes for Carter and also as gifts. I started researching machines but somehow other priorities kept pushing this desire to the back burner. But it kept resurfacing. Again and again. So I started researching once again and started scheming how I could make this work. To make a long story (over 6 months) short...after a lot more research, some bargain shopping, and some help from Gram, I finally took the plunge...and I love it!
I am still experimenting and have so much to learn but here are a couple of my first projects.

I promise to keep posting pictures of Carter on this blog but I must warn you that this new hobby/obsession might creep into a blog post or two over the next months.
Terrific looking bibs. How about an elephant - standing on top of a tiger?
ReplyDeleteTracy - those looks GREAT! I am hoping that once our baby is born I can solicit you to monogram tons of baby items for me! I love all things embroidered. Are you starting your business now?
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I second Laura's comment--start your business now! :)
ReplyDeleteKa-yoooot, Tracy! Can I buy? :)
ReplyDeleteAs usual your crafti-ness is fantastic:) Good talking to ya today cp
ReplyDelete