Carter had a great time "trick-or-treating" last night and today mommy and daddy are enjoying his loot. He even said his own version of "trick-or-treat" several times.
OK, truth be told, he was more interested in playing in the leaves than trick-or-treating, but we still had a good time and I think our neighbors enjoyed seeing him. Especially since we brought these treats as we trick-or-treated.
The recipe for the cupcakes came from Real Simple magazine - they are pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese icing. Yummy. Curious Carter delivered some of these to Adam's office on Friday...if only Adam would have dressed up Friday too.
There are a few more pictures in the October album on the left...Enjoy. And Happy Halloween!
Costume Note: For those of you a little confused by Adam's costume - he is the Man in the Yellow Hat, Curious George's mentor and parental figure who thinks George can do no wrong. If you look at the rest of the pictures in the October album, you will see that I decided to dress up too. I knew there wasn't really a "woman in the yellow hat" but didn't want to miss out on all of the fun. Thanks, Nick and Janelle for the really cool and bright yellow DeWalt shirts!
Looks like fun. Can I have a cup cake?
ReplyDelete