The snow started coming down early this morning and it stuck fast. I am guess we ended up with 3-4". This is the 4th time in less than 2 months that we have shoveled our walkway and dug our cars out of the snow. I am not really complaining about it - just surprised.
This snow was pretty wet too so it stuck to the trees very quickly.
We are becoming quite the snow conisseurs. The powdery stuff is not near as pretty as the wet stuff. But the wet stuff is much heavier and can cause more damage so I guess that is the trade off. Still - snow is snow - and snow is pretty. (Until it slides from the roof and tears off your gutter. Bad snow!)
Carter and I had some more indoor playtime and he was all smiles this morning. He even said "cheese" for this shot.
He has also started to really enjoy playing upstairs. We recently removed the baby gate fromt the bottom of the stairs. Mostly because I was annoyed at having to open and close the gate every time we go up or down. So we decided to take it down to see what Carter would do. At first he didn't realize that he could climb up whenever he wanted, but that realization has set in and if it gets quiet quickly I can guarantee that he is on his way up.
He has gotten pretty good at scooting down the stairs or at walking as long as he holds on to the slats on his way down, but we still prefer to be right there with him whenever he is on the stairs. I am hoping this new found interest in taking off up the stairs will pass quickly and we can leave the gate in the basement...we will see.
Now where is the dump truck buried?
ReplyDelete