We headed back to the house and celebrated Carter's birthday with waffles for breakfast.
Next up, playground time! All the boys (plus Adam) enjoyed some swingtime.
After we were all thoroughly sweaty, we headed back for some sprinkler time. These 4 had a great time playing together for a couple of days. We were all a bit bummed that our gulf coast trip was cancelled due to the oil spill, but are hopeful to return next year.

After all of the boys had good naps, we walked up to a delicious bakery for birthday cookies! Carter had a tough time picking out his favorite cookie from the window.
He eventually decided on a yummy green dinosaur cookie. He ate every bite.
Since I failed to get a family picture at the birthday party I was determined to get one on the big day...
All in all, I think Carter had a great birthday and birthday week. Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate! I know we won't be able to be with so many family members for future birthdays so it was a real treat to celebrate with everyone! Carter shares his birthday with Adam's cousin Hillary, and we enjoyed celebrating with her that night after all of the boys were resting.
Our trip home was much less eventful than the trip down - thankfully! We decided to do the entire trip in one day and made it home a little after midnight I think, with a sleeping baby boy.
The next morning, we had one final birthday present for Carter from his mama and dada. A new train table - in his new big boy room!
No comments:
Post a Comment