7 lbs, 15 oz
21 inches
6:24 a.m.
More details to come. For now I will just let you know that I got to the hospital at 5:30 a.m., so it all happened really fast!
To see more pictures, check out the new album in the left sidebar or click on this link.
Thanks for celebrating with us!
Congratulations, Tracy!! He is beautiful! You look great too!
ReplyDeleteI went back to pictures of Carter newborn. He and Ben look like identical twins. I am glad you are doing so well. Get your rest and let others take care of you for a few days. ILMG
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your beautiful boy!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you guys! He's so cute.
ReplyDeleteWelcome sweet Ben! He is gorgeous, and Tracy, you look amazing! Congrats to all of you!
ReplyDeleteWould love to drop off some food and a little welcome gift!
xoxox
Nikole (and John and Thea!)
Congratulations to all three of you on the newest addition to your family. He's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! So happy for all of you!! I can tell there is plenty of joy around there! Enjoy the transition and all the warm snuggles. Elizabeth sends a special welcome to Ben.
ReplyDeleteLove, Bridget and family
What absolute joy!! We are thrilled for you all and he's just gorgeous! What a good-looking family!! I'm so glad you made it to the hospital... Sounds like a fun birth story for posterity. Hope to see you soon. Prayers and blessings.
ReplyDeleteSo terribly excited for you 4! It's good to have something happy these days.
ReplyDelete