January 19, 2013

Good Thing We Didn't Blink...

...or we would have missed the 2-4 inches dusting of snow ice on Friday morning. 

But I think we made the most of it. 



Next it was mommy's turn...



They attempted to make snow angels...



Then Carter got up and said "Hey, I can't see mine." No buddy...unfortunately you can't.

Conspiring brothers don't you think...a snowball aimed at the camera mom?



And it didn't take long for a couple of our favorite neighbors to join us for some sledding fun.



It was quick...but it was fun! Fingers crossed for more!!! But I won't hold my breath.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had more fun with your snow than we had with ours. Glad to see the fearless duo being protected by their dad and having a fine ole time sledding in the back yard. Who knows - you'll probably get more and then you will feel obligated to blog more snow scenes for your followers.

    ReplyDelete