March 18, 2013

Another Birthday Celebration

Somehow January and February slipped by without much blog activity...so I am going to play catch up again.  :)  We celebrated Adam's birthday in early February.  It is so sweet to see the boys getting old enough to truly get excited about someone else's birthday.  We let Daddy sleep in and woke him (rather loudly) with singing and a cup of coffee and birthday muffin.



That afternoon we gave him a few special presents...picked out very lovingly by the boys in the dollar section at Target.



Here is daddy being a good sport with one of his new wigs...just what he wanted.



Daddy requested an Italian Creme Cake...it was tasty...but definitely a recipe I need to work on for appearance purposes. (lopsided and I didn't have the right flour so it didn't rise properly) My sweet boys didn't seem to mind, though.



The boys took a turn with the wigs too.



And here is the rest of the birthday loot...



New cones for fun challenges with Daddy (he does a great job of making up games with the cones in the backyard)
A heart shaped bath fizzer for fun bathtime with Daddy (Daddy does bathtime 6 out of 7 days of the week...Mommy is very thankful)
And the green wigs for fun dress up time with Daddy.

This Daddy is quite the good sport when it comes to his boys. He defintely pulls his fair share and lots of time I feel he pulls more weight than me even though I stay at home with the boys during the day. One thing is for sure, we are all blessed to call him daddy/husband and I am so thankful to have him in our life.



No comments:

Post a Comment