This gorgeous tree is at the beginning of our street.
Here is a picture of that same tree - I am standing underneath it shooting the camera straight up toward the sky.
Carter enjoyed looking up at the pretty leaves too. (but then he fell asleep.)
This gorgeous tree is at the beginning of our street.
Here is a picture of that same tree - I am standing underneath it shooting the camera straight up toward the sky.
Carter enjoyed looking up at the pretty leaves too. (but then he fell asleep.)
Beautiful leaf colors. Just hope they don't all end up in your yard. No fun then. Wouldn't it be nice if you could burn them like we used to do in our young days to enjoy the smell of burning leaves.
ReplyDeleteCan I make a reservation for early Nov '09? Beautiful sights. Gave Carter some good dream material as he fell asleep.
ReplyDelete