November 20, 2008

So little...So much stuff

Carter is traveling by plane for the first time tomorrow. I have always been a last minute packer myself. My mom can testify to that...and now Adam can as well. Since I now have the responsibility of packing for two, I conquered the procrastination by starting this afternoon instead of this evening. :) But, the suitcases are packed, and we are as ready to go as we will be.

Adam and I have always traveled light. I can't remember the last time we checked luggage. In fact, the only two suitcases we have are small enough to carry on board with you to avoid the check in process. As I was packing Carter's stuff this afternoon I was shocked at how quickly his stuff filled an entire suitcase! Plus, we are carrying a diaper bag with more Carter stuff and a backpack with other toys, bottles, etc. Yep - all Carter stuff. How can one little guy require so much stuff?


Here is a picture of Carter's finished suitcase.

And here is the suitcase that mommy and daddy now get to share!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty soon Carter will have spent more time on the road than I have. Looks like you got enough to last. Have a great time and a great flight.

    ReplyDelete