Carter had a big weekend. On Friday we traveled with Adam back to Charlottesville. Carter and I visited the new Visitor Center at Monticello (where I used to work) and had lunch with some friends. The new Visitor Center was still under construction when I left so this was my first time to walk through the new Museum Shop and eat at the Cafe and it was absolutely stunning. For those of you in the area, I highly recommend a return trip to Monticello in the near future. That afternoon once Adam was done with group meetings for school I got a haircut - a nice treat. On Saturday we traveled to the DC area to see some of Adam's friends and some of Carter's biggest fans. We had a delicious barbecue dinner and enjoyed catching up with friends. Carter made a brief appearance during his 10:30 feeding and then gave lots of smiles the next morning at breakfast. I think everyone (except for Sophie - the adorable beagle of the house who had to stay in her crate while Carter was around) really enjoyed Carter's new tricks. The above picture is after bath time last night...Carter was worn out and ready for bed.
November 17, 2008
Drool Baby Drool
Carter had a big weekend. On Friday we traveled with Adam back to Charlottesville. Carter and I visited the new Visitor Center at Monticello (where I used to work) and had lunch with some friends. The new Visitor Center was still under construction when I left so this was my first time to walk through the new Museum Shop and eat at the Cafe and it was absolutely stunning. For those of you in the area, I highly recommend a return trip to Monticello in the near future. That afternoon once Adam was done with group meetings for school I got a haircut - a nice treat. On Saturday we traveled to the DC area to see some of Adam's friends and some of Carter's biggest fans. We had a delicious barbecue dinner and enjoyed catching up with friends. Carter made a brief appearance during his 10:30 feeding and then gave lots of smiles the next morning at breakfast. I think everyone (except for Sophie - the adorable beagle of the house who had to stay in her crate while Carter was around) really enjoyed Carter's new tricks. The above picture is after bath time last night...Carter was worn out and ready for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a CUTIE!! Enjoy every minute, every second. Catch every snuggle, every smile. Before you know it he will be grown, you will be grown-er, and you will be checking a blog site for great updates! Keep laughing, keep having fun, and keep us updated.
ReplyDeleteI love it when they babble :)
ReplyDelete