The picture below is a face I see when we play together during the day. Carter definitely recognizes his toys now and I think he is even bored with some already. So I try to cycle different toys in and out of the mix regularly. When I bring a new toy into the mix he explores it so carefully and has this super serious look on his face.
We are going to the Home & Garden show this afternoon. We plan on asking lots of questions about our wire/spider/Bermuda grass issue and hope to get lots of ideas for our backyard. More to come...
February 21, 2009
Blue & Brown Striped Boys
Carter woke up in time to send Daddy off to work the other day. They were playing in the kitchen while Adam was fixing his typical bagel and cream cheese breakfast for the road. Carter is all smiles and giggles when he gets to play with Daddy in the morning and when Daddy gets home from work at night. Truth be told, I am really not sure who has more fun, Daddy or Carter. I sure do love my boys and love watching them play together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Having fun with your son is a renewable resource. Enjoy each and every day and all things in that day.
ReplyDeleteBoys will be boys, and those two seem to have a lot of fun together. I have seen some special smiles from Carter for Mom as well. Good luck at the HG show. BTW I think I remember reading that in your area wire grass should be removed prior to March 6.
ReplyDelete