February 25, 2009

A Few Smiles to Get Over Humpday

Here is a fun video of some playtime before bedtime. It is a little longer than other clips I have posted but I just couldn't cut some of the clips! Hope you don't mind.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this so much! Looks like all 3 of you were having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wake up in a grouchy mood. GRRR!!
    Decide to check emails. Lots of junk. Check ATLPOST and there is the sweetest video. Took away the GRRR!! and replaced it with laughter and memories of a happy baby. I don't remember hearing A laugh so much since you two got married. Thanks for the uplift and keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this video! My favoite thing to do if I'm working through lunch and need a break is to check in on the Lovelady's. Carter is certainly multi-talented, can't wait to see what does next!

    ReplyDelete