February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam!


28 was quite a year for you…

You became a dad, completed two degrees, became a homeowner, passed the bar, started a new job, and moved to a new city. All the while you kept the same calm and reassuring demeanor about you…very important for the husband of a 7 month pregnant wife who was certain we weren’t going to have a new home in time for the baby. You also made me laugh countless times – many times bringing me to tears from laughing so hard. You have been the greatest dad I could have imagined to Carter and I love watching him get so excited when you get home. Perhaps I should start squealing too? I always look forward to starting and ending each day with you by my side. It truly keeps getting better and better. You are my best friend and I love you dearly.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Welcome to 29!

(The pictures above are of Adam (left) and Carter (right) at about the same age - see any resemblance?)

1 comment:

  1. That's a mighty fine testament for a mighty fine young man. Congratulations and Happy Birthday to Adam.

    ReplyDelete