
That was the name of the restaurant that we took Adam for his birthday lunch. Except we
didn’t go to lunch on his birthday because he got pulled in on a project at the last minute. So he had Wendy’s for his birthday lunch. Anyhow, Comfort was pretty good, even if it was the day after Adam’s birthday. It is a meat and three kind of place that can get a bit upscale in the evening but was just right for lunch. We shared meatloaf and fried catfish with mashed potatoes, squash casserole, macaroni and cheese, and green beans on the side. I was pleased they had macaroni and cheese on the menu – otherwise how could they call themselves Comfort? I was very pleased and surprised when they answered ‘yes’ to my ‘do you have sweet tea’ question. Even more impressed when they brought out said sweet tea in a mason jar. This place knows what I like. Carter seemed to enjoy it too because he got to play with Daddy.
All that sounds great except for the m&c which I have always referred to as "yellow worms." Glad all three of youi had time for yourselves during the day. I know it was a good outing for my
ReplyDeletebaby girl. And thanks for the new picturfes. I now have a new wallpaper.
Sounds like my kind of place. The pictures are GREAT! Our little fella is growing.
ReplyDeleteGG here - Well, for ME the crowning glory would be the mac and cheese. I don't need anything else! Glad you found a good place.
ReplyDelete