July 8, 2009

Babysitter Extraordinaire

I know I have written LOTS lately about our home improvement projects. We have made some pretty significant changes to our back yard, living room, and dining room over the past few months and are finally slowing down to enjoy it all. But, we never would have been done in time for the cousin visit and birthday party had it not been for a Mimi visit in June. She took care of Carter while we painted, and then again when we painted some more. Then on Monday once Adam had gone to work she watched Carter while I ran errands - I probably made seven or more stops - which would have taken me an entire week with Carter. The in and out of a car seat takes time and energy and it is a treat to run errands solo every once in awhile. So thanks Mimi for coming to visit and playing with our little one.

(Guess what? Gram is coming to visit this weekend - so I am thinking I might have another eager babysitter for the weekend!)

1 comment:

  1. ALLRIGHT for Mimi. She did good. Just don't abuse the privilege of having her visit with you and her son. (Are we sure she came to see you two or just YC?

    ReplyDelete