Carter and I ran a couple of errands at the mall yesterday and I couldn't resist when I saw a photo booth in the food court. I imagined Carter just sitting on my lap smiling, maybe giving me a hug, or maybe laughing at the silly noises I was going to make.
Instead he wanted to explore this small cube like contraption I just brought him into. He would reach for the screen, turn around to look at the back, and in the second picture you can see that he was trying to escape by looking outside the curtain.
Still, it was a lot of fun and I am glad to have these pictures with my little guy. It printed two sets so I gave one to Adam for his office.
If I ever do this again in the future I will spend some time just sitting in the booth letting Carter explore before I put my money in and the pictures start snapping.
When you go through Carter's memory book 20 years from now, these four shots will be one of your favorites.
ReplyDelete