July 13, 2009

The Story of Our Weekend

This may be my biggest understatment of the year - Carter likes books.
This weekend he spent almost every waking hour flipping the pages of his ever growing collection of books. Sweet Gram read the same ones with Carter over...
and over...
and over again.
I don't think she minded too much because that is just about the only way to get this little guy to sit still for more than 2 seconds. We had a nice relaxing weekend with a little bit of shopping and a little bit of embroidering. I have added some new pictures to the Embroidery album on the left and here are a few other new designs I will be adding to the album and to my etsy store soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new embroidery patterns!! The Christmas patterns make me ready for winter!! I can't wait to order!!

    ReplyDelete