December 18, 2008
B&B Open for Business
We have had the pleasure of two overnight visits from our friend Nick. He has been traveling to our neck of the woods for business the past couple of weeks and needed a place to rest his head. I thought it was sweet that he planned his arrival times to be sure to see Carter before his bedtime. It was fun to have the company and Nick we hope you come visit again soon (be sure to bring Janelle too - Carter misses her)! For that matter…if any of you find yourself in our area…please come visit.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Carter, I miss you too! This will be our first New Year's Eve not celebrating together but I'll be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like someone knows how many readers you have on here and is trying to get in some free advertising. Looks like you two had fun though!
Hope to see you and your Mommy & Daddy soon! Happy Holidays!
love,
Janelle