December 2, 2008

Sneak Preview

Christmas is coming and it is coming fast. I am more behind than ever with shopping, decorating, etc. Only 23 days left...yikes!

I took some pictures of Carter today for our Christmas cards...here is a sneak preview of some of my favorite shots.





4 comments:

  1. G.G. here - How cute are these??!! Your dad is very frustrated with his computer and says he's out of the "computer business" now, but we have a VA person here who does home repairs, too, and won't charge unless she can fix it. She's supposed to be very reasonable, so I'll call her this AM. He needs his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High on my Christmas list is a visit from that cute Santa Claus. Those are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute!!! Can't wait to see little Santa (and his parents) in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that second one - he's like "whoa, my hat"! :) Such a precious fellow.

    ReplyDelete