January 14, 2009

Eeeeek!

We think we have a mouse. Our kitchen counters have several mice like droppings scattered about them. I don’t know what you’re thinking – but there is only one thought that keeps popping into my head – Gross Gross Gross!

I am not a fan of these little creatures and truth be told am pretty frightened of anything in the bug/rodent department. So, Carter and I will be headed to Lowe's today to find some sort of trap. I thought about placing some dirty diapers on the kitchen counter tonight and letting the mouse nibble at those – that would send him running for sure.

Adam tried to assure me a hundred different ways this morning that I am bigger than the mouse, that the mouse does not like me and is scared of me, that the mouse will run if I make enough noise in the kitchen, etc. Still, this little creature has made me very uncomfortable in my own home.

Hopefully I will be able to report we are mice free soon!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck catching the little rascal. Good ol' mouse trap, cheese and pnut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand how you feel. We have the little buggers in Philly--I hate them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, a mouse, how gross, how gross
    Which is it you hate the most?
    A big ole spider that came to play
    Or a poor little mouse who has lost it's way?

    ReplyDelete