…by my friend from high school,
Erin. I have seen various blog tags while viewing others’ blogs but this is my first tag. Basically when you are tagged you are supposed to answer various questions about yourself as given in the tag and then tag others. I suppose it is a little like a chain e-mail (which generally I don’t participate in) but I thought this was a cute idea so here goes.
This tag instructed me to post the 4th picture on my computer and explain it...
When we were visiting our family down south this past summer, we took a walk with Carter and our camera through the neighborhood. Adam had just completed the bar exam and we were anxious to start thinking/planning some house projects. So, we snapped a few pictures for ideas...

Adam loves this type of patio furniture. It is typically old and rusty and expensive. Go figure. I must admit it does have some charm to it but I usually get hung up on the price tag for a piece of furniture that is creaky and very worn.

I thought this door was very attractive. I don't think it would work for our house - but I snapped a picture anyway. I love the color, the six panes of glass at the top, and the vertical wood detail - basically the entire door.
"creaky and very worn" Now that's a phrase I can associate with. Thanks for the "smile" video. That was Great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the new pictures. Cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I actually side with Adam in my taste of 'antiques'. Oh, and you're supposed to tag 4 other people to do that same picture post ... but no pressure if you don't. There isn't a "tag 4 people or locusts and the plague will rain down upon you" stipulation to it. :)
ReplyDelete