I told M that if I knew two minutes before I was to die, the visual I would think of is when you three were playing chase here at Christmas. This is the same thing. Happy baby!!!
G.G. here - I was watching at work and 2 co-workers heard the cute sound and came in to watch. Renea laughed and said "It's too bad no one pays any attention to him." Thanks for sending. We ALL enjoyed the giggles.
I told M that if I knew two minutes before I was to die, the visual I would think of is when you three were playing chase here at Christmas. This is the same thing. Happy baby!!!
ReplyDeleteG.G. here - I was watching at work and 2 co-workers heard the cute sound and came in to watch. Renea laughed and said "It's too bad no one pays any attention to him." Thanks for sending. We ALL enjoyed the giggles.
ReplyDelete