I think Adam had a good first father's day. Carter gave him a few new tools (one of them a day late - he needed it Saturday) plus this adorable card.
We spent the day working on some house projects, enjoying lunch at Chipotle, then strolling through the botanical gardens for some good music. We must have had "First Father's Day" written all over us because a local reported stopped us to ask a few questions. Here is a link to the article in today's paper.
Happy Father's Day to all - especially to Carter's Daddy, Granddaddy, and Poppa!
June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too cute! You have a dancer! And neat article. You're famous.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great "first father's day". What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI showed this to a co-worker and she said you should send it in to Hallmark. Surely they could use it for something!
ReplyDeleteOkay, this is my last one. After I showed it to the co-worker and got out, another one came in and said "Let me see it." So she oohed and aahed, and I got out again. Immediately another came in and said I want to see it, too". So I clicked again and everyone thinks it's adorable and I'm going to go back to work now.
ReplyDeleteI have thought since day 1 that YC was to become a learned member of society due to the great intelligence of his mother and his father. I now stand corrected. My grandson shows great proclivity of one day being on the show "So you think you can dance?" Go get 'em, Carter!
ReplyDelete