
This last week has been extremely busy but full of fun. Here is a sneak peak of what's to come (starting at the top left and snaking down to bottom right):
Carter's cousins came for a visit
the orange wall has been painted
Mimi came for a visit
dining room chairs painted and upholstered
Carter is clapping
new artwork for new green dining room
Carter turned ONE!
sprinkler time at the botanical garden
ottoman slipcovered
And those are just a few of the things I decided were blogworthy (assumed you weren't interested in all of the cleaning, clothes washing, cooking, teething pain and late nights, etc. that took place last week too.) So, stay tuned. I am resting today but will be back tomorrow with updates and more pictures.
Happy Monday.

Looks like some happy times. Happy first birthday to Carter, and thanks for all the pictures. What a great back yard setting for the party. I checked out the garden on each picture that gave me a view.
ReplyDelete